Tuesday, December 9, 2008

#21 Podcasts, Smodcasts

I checked out odeo.com postcast and typed in "libraries" under the search section. I, then, clicked on "education" and found several podcasts that were interesting in listened to a podcast by the Bowery Boys who discussed the Statue of Liberty. The short version that I heard seemed very interesting. This would be great for anyone who wants to visit NYC and do the tourist sites. It is also good for someone who is interested in the history of the Statue of Liberty which extra information you may normally not read about in regular history books. Check it out!!!! If you make this available to library users on library websites, it would be another tool that patrons can explore. I was unsuccessful in using the RSS feed so I copied the podcast website into the "link" section of my blog. Click on the title of this blog to link up with the podcast.

No comments: